Water mains reinforcement work is our speciality.
Mains upgrade work may need to be carried out to the existing water network to support development-related growth. This work is needed to ensure there is enough flow and pressure to supply your project, and that your development doesn’t impact the supply of existing customers.
From the initial point of contact our expert team will guide you through the requirements to provide an accurate, no obligation quotation for your new water project.
On receipt of your site drawings, Total Pipeline Technology will provide a free competitive quotation for your project, where required TPT can provide a cost for the design and installation.
Our experienced delivery team will then deliver your water requirements, managing your project through to completion, keeping you updated throughout.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Site Investigation works
- Mains depth and location proving
- Flow and pressure tests
- Trial holes and soil sample analysis
- Liaison with Scottish Water and third parties – DOMS compliant
- Full WIRS design approvals
- Thrust block design and build
- Under pressure connections and flow stop operations
- WIRS-accredited pipe installation
- Pressure testing, chlorination, and commissioning
- Detailed as-laid information
We provide a full spectrum service for water infrastructure. Our team is committed to assisting you in finding the most straightforward and economical approach to establish new water supplies for your development.